Thứ Sáu, 16 tháng 4, 2010

Woodland themed invites

Woodland theme invite pastel by Torie Jayne
Woodland theme invite purple by Torie Jayne

I have a baby shower to organize for a dear friend of mine. She is a very stylish friend that organizes the best themed parties, like the Alice in Wonderland party she threw for her husband's birthday last year; think big paper flowers hanging from the ceiling, vintage teacups filled with cheesecake and cute "eat me" bracelets for the guests.

I knew I would have to come up with something good! She recently purchased an owl print for the nursery and loves her ceramic mushroom so I thought a cute woodland theme would be in order. First up, the invites! I think I will go with the purple version as I have some gorgeous cupcake cases in purple/white spots and kelly green/white spots.

Feel free to double click the pics (opens in a new window) and save them for your woodland themed party. I think they would be cute for a kids birthday as well!

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét