Thứ Tư, 14 tháng 4, 2010

New Kitchen

cute kitchen cupboard



Pastel tea set



Mini Le Creuset



Pretty kitchen utensils



Cute baking!


I am so excited! We are going to put a new kitchen in our house! Our current kitchen has electric blue skirting boards, a brass hood, missing lino floor tiles, missing handles, doors etc, a beige sink and a fridge freezer that covers the window. You get the idea, it is one nasty kitchen!

As kitchens are once or twice in a lifetime projects I want a kitchen that has longevity, with a classic design but one that feels modern. I am looking at white door and drawer fronts as white is definitely a classic in kitchen design. It gives a light and airy feel, yet is elegant as it is not the most practical colour for a kitchen. I'm hoping it will work as a classic backdrop to my colourful kitchen accessories and personal style.

I will share with you here the great finds and pretties I find along the way!

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét