Thứ Hai, 8 tháng 2, 2010

Polly George

Butterfly pen pot
Butterfly mug
Just before Christmas a friend and I were wandering around Brick Lane in the heart of London's bustling East End when we discovered Luna & Curious, a delightful shop run by seven designers in collaboration, which showcases an eclectic mix of fashion, jewellery and interiors.

I immediately spotted the beautiful butterfly ceramic collection from Polly George. My sweet friend then surprised me at Christmas with a beautiful gift: a Polly George butterfly mug, which I am using as a pen pot in my craft room.


Cake stand by Polly George
Toast rack by Polly George
Bottles by Polly George
Egg stand by Polly George
Polly George is an English ceramicist who started her career in the mid 90's creating miniature framed collections of everyday objects. Most recently she has been adorning functional items such as teapots, cake stands and cups and saucers with a host of simply charming butterflies, roses and birds. Her all-white bone china pieces are hand made and individually decorated in Stoke-on-Trent.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét