Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 1, 2010

Paul Lowe

Paul Lowe for Vivian Artists
Paul Lowe for Vivian Artists
Paul Lowe for Vivian Artists
Paul Lowe for Vivian Artists
Paul Lowe for Vivian Artists
Paul Lowe for Vivian Artists
Paul Lowe for Vivian Artists
Paul Lowe for Vivian Artists
For Christmas I was lucky enough to get a Nikon digital SLR camera. I loved my Nikon Coolpix but was getting frustrated with it in the Winter months as all my pics were coming out dark.

One of my aims this year is to get better at setting up shots, and photography in general. Along the journey to come I want to share with you some of my favourite inspirational pics that I find from photographers and stylists.

First up is Paul Lowe, a prop stylist with Vivian Artists. He was born in Oslo, Norway and currently lives in Brookyln, New York. He has been working in the industry for 17 years after being introduced to styling by a photographer friend. He is inspired by the love of creating beautiful works and his favourite projects are those that are the complete package from planning, props, food styling and everything else in between.

I love Paul's styling as I find it very sweet, delicate and charming and it's very clean and simple in approach.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét