Thứ Bảy, 2 tháng 1, 2010

Hello 2010!

Hello lovely readers! Thank you SO much for your New Year wishes.

2009 was a year of creativity for me. I first posted some of my photos on Flickr in February and, fueled by the sweet comments I was getting, I started taking more and more! My Flickr account now has nearly 500 pics and has had over 75,000 views!

I started this blog in order to share where I bought some of the items in my photos, or how I went about making them. I've also been able to share some of the wonderful things I've found, whether it's an amazing artist, a brilliant photographer, or a new boutique or brand.

Some of my personal favourites from 2009 were:

Easter Mosaic
Easter Decorating



Finding the wonderful Illustrations by Matilou



Getting pretty with candy


Pretty 2009
Pretty baking, completing my laundry tin, and the "Rooster Party"!

You guys are amazing and have been so sweet and kind to me, helping me to push my creativity to the limits. Along the way, I've also discovered some of the most beautiful, funny and inspiring blogs.

I am buzzing with excitement for the possibilities in 2010, especially since Santa brought me a Nikon DSLR camera for Christmas!

I wish you all a New Year filled with love, laughter, health, and creativity!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét