Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 6, 2009

Bicycle helmet

Yakkay smart one bicycle helmet
So I have found my dream bike, and what I think is the most adorable bicycle basket. This got me thinking about finding cool bike helmets because as much as I would rather not wear one, I realise it's better to be safe than sorry. After much searching I found this cool one from Yakkay.

"Yakkay 'smart one' is a new smart design that differs by its rounded ear straps and adjustment buckles in polished stainless steel. But the real difference shows when one of the many different covers is attached to helmet – It changes from its characteristics of a helmet to a hat and becomes an accessory to your outfit. You adjust the helmet to your head with a number of adhesive foam circles which have the added advantage that air can circulate between them. When you are riding your bicycle, air will be pushed into the helmet, and pleasantly cool down your head. In addition, your head will stay dry in rainy weather, as the covers are designed without open holes."

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét