Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 5, 2009

Tailors dummy

Tailors dummy with pretty trims in the craft room
Tailors dummy, dress form with pretty trims in the craft room
Tailors dummy with pretty trims close-up in the craft room
I have had my tailors dummy for about ten years now. As you can see above, I have covered it in trims in shades of white, cream and aqua that I have collected over the years from antique markets and haberdasheries. Recently, I was asked on Flickr where to get one from.


Tailors dummies
I suggested Baileys home because they sell a variety of vintage tailors dummies and I think the mix of old and new in their store is just right.


Tailors dummy with Russian linen
On further investigation, I found this great dummy upholstered in vintage Russian linen from Ghost furniture.


Tailors dummy from Corset Laced Mannequins
On the other hand, if you're looking for a something a bit more special, then I suggest taking a look at Corset Laced Mannequins, who also make bespoke dummies in any suitable fabric you provide.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét