Thứ Năm, 2 tháng 12, 2010

West Elm

West Elm
West Elm Window Display
Hanging Owl Ornament
Mock Fireplace
Tree Decoration
Snow Globes
Bucket of Owl ornaments
This week for my 'shops i love' page, I bring you West Elm.

West Elm was started in 2002 by Williams-Sonoma. They design and produce clean, simple products for modern living by combining global materials with natural and urban influences. Inspired by nature, colour and art they sell classic pieces and decorative accents that have an inviting, calming feel to them.

I have always admired West Elm's style from afar, through their website. So, on a recent family vacation to Florida I jumped at the chance to visit one of their beautiful stores in Orlando.

On entering the store I was greeted by a table decked out in a "Winter Woodland style", my heart fluttered and I took in all the wonderful details. I hope you enjoy my pictures from inside the store. I, of course, couldn't leave the store without purchasing a few items, like the mercury snow owl ornament for my Christmas tree, some cute owl cocktail picks and a winter trees dessert plate for my Winter Woodland dessert table.

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét