Thứ Năm, 12 tháng 11, 2009

Christmas Inspiration - bright vintage

The Tree's Up by Yvestown
Radical Tree by Yvestown
Above two photos from Yvestown.

I love the freshness of these pics with the bright green and pink accents. I must get a pink bucket for my tree this year!


Vintage Chic Wedding by Daisy Pink Cupcake
Vintage Chic Wedding by Daisy Pink Cupcake
Above photos by Daisy Pink Cupcake.

I am so in love with these pics. I love the old wooden sign, the pretty pattern used to line the cupboard and the adorable cake stands.


Christmas decorations by Department 56
Above photo from Department 56.


Christmas napkins by Cath Kidston
Above photo from Cath Kidston.


Christmas fabrics
Top row: Cath Kidston fabric.
Bottom row: Tilda fabric.

I love making things from the Tilda range of books by Tone Finnanger so have ordered some of the fabrics from her to make reindeer heads, as well as some from Cath Kidston to make stockings.


Christmas decorations from Department 56
Photo from Department 56.

Department 56 does, in my opinion, some of the loveliest decorations around. I have a few from the gummy drop range a few years ago and would love to get a few more this year.

This Christmas I want to go for a bright 50's inspired Christmas in a palette of pastel pink, pale blue, lime, green and bright pink, with lots of polka dots and candy!

Have a sweet day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét